Energy Renovation Center is a fast growing solar PV installations company in Texas and California! We take pride in having industry experts who understand the challenges of today’s solar installations. We focus on giving the best service to our customers and therefore we are looking for the most talented individuals to join our growing team.
Energy Renovation Center is seeking Project Managers. The Project Manager role is a critical leadership role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high-level quality, safety, and customer loyalty. This individual will be ultimately responsible for day-to-day project execution, leading the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
Our office is located in Arlington Texas.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, GSuite, CRM system
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects – Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe, and funds.
- Communicate with clients – Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines, and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources – Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Track and communicate progress – Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Process RMA
- Schedule troubleshoots, installations, projects, and site evaluations
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
Normally Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with Saturdays and Sundays off. The average working hours are 45 to 50 hours per week.
$16-$19 an hour
What happens after you apply:
If you are interested, apply today! This is an immediate opening. Your resume will be reviewed by our talent team. If you are selected to move forward to the next screening, you will be receiving an email and/or a call. Please keep an eye on your email and voicemail.
Salary: $16.00-$19.00 /hour